Saturday, July 24, 2010

What happens in the book Rebel Angels, sequel to A Great and Terrible Beauty written by Libba Bray?

i have read the book before so don't be afraid to give me too many details, but I just got the new book and I can't remember what happened in the 2nd one (Rebel Angels)... it is from the series starting with A great and terrible beauty... the third book is the Sweet far thing and that is the new one so pleeze don't give away anything from that one!...What happens in the book Rebel Angels, sequel to A Great and Terrible Beauty written by Libba Bray?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebel_Angel鈥?/a>





It sums it up better than even I can remember. Great books, but a lot of plot to remember, and I personally can't wait to read the 3rd. Good luck.
  • cream solution
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment