Saturday, July 24, 2010

I need some advise from a beauty expert?

My face has become increasingly bad with signs of aging, etc. I want to buy a good facial, but I have seriously sensitive skin. What do you recommend to tighten, remove blackheads, and minimize the look of my pores? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. ThanksI need some advise from a beauty expert?
do an oatmilk facial -


mix regular (not instant) oatmeal and milk (preferably full cream milk), leave on clean face for 20 minutes before wash off.





schedule another day for exfoliation of dead skin cells to remove the dullness of skin.. use at. ives apricot scrub..





use a good antiaging moisturizer daily.. arbonne has very good products..





lastly, wear sunscreen everyday.. the sun is the no. 1 cause for premature aging.I need some advise from a beauty expert?
facials are very gentle yet effective. that is your best bet. they are totally okay on sensitive skin.
  • cream solution
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment