Saturday, July 24, 2010

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder?

What do you consider beautiful in other people? What physical qualities do you look for? To you, what makes a person beautiful on the inside? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder?
Yes, I will agree it's a person's personality and sincerity that matter most, but the answers above seem to make it seem that appearance doesn't matter at all. There has to be a balance, you know?





In all reality, it does. To everyone. It is the initial attraction, from there, that person must be nice, sincere, make you laugh, etc. Whatever you like.





I love people who I know will always protect me, I like to feel safe. I like people who I can always tell are genuinely more happy when around me, it makes me feel loved. I like when I can tell that that person really cares about the people in the world around them, and aren't self-centered.





Personally, I find some strange things very attractive.


I like very scrawny pale guys, with long shaggy hair and either VERY dark or VERY light eyes, not so much for in between. I hate blonde hair on guys, but love it on girls when it's natural. Long eyelashes, sad eyes, lol...weird stuff. It all depends.





Sometimes a wonderful person comes in a less-than-attractrive package, but their personality makes them seem more attractive to you, that's what matters most.





But, everyone knows what they like ;].





Hope I helped!





-Sam %26lt;3.Beauty is in the eye of the beholder?
On the periphery of every human being, beauty lies within the eye of the beholder.


~~~~~


Within every human being, beauty lies within the inner heart of the beholder.


~~~~~


It is surely the good qualities that dwell within the inner heart of each and every human being that ultimately reveal the true beauty of those that are to be recognized as a ';True Human Being';.





A ';True Human Being'; is one that gives and asks nothing in return!





';May that true beauty resonate from within the inner heart of all human beings.';





';Peace';....
PHYSICAL BEAUTY can be categorized in so many ways. Depends on people taste. But, INSIDE BEAUTY is a virtue that not too many people have. I consider inside beauty a person with love, mercy, care, understanding towards others. A person that respect and like to help others when in need. A person that feel happiness when others succeed instead of being jealous. A positive and faithful person with a smile in their face even when things are going not to good. A person that loves itself ,others and God.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye






This is unique, person by person.


men love women who are not beautiful and visa-versa.


This is what this quote means.


Anything else, does not mean a thing.



physically, idunno. i think everyone has at least 2 things that makes them attractive. sincerity makes a person beautiful on the inside...
their happiness.


what makes a person beautiful on the inside is if they are kind, and self-sacrificing, (no they dont kill themselves.)

No comments:

Post a Comment