Saturday, July 24, 2010

When looking at a sunset, a full moon, or something of great natural beauty, have you felt yourself expand as?

if you were no longer enclosed within the physical limits of your body?When looking at a sunset, a full moon, or something of great natural beauty, have you felt yourself expand as?
wow. beautiful. the timeless moment? the glimpse of the divine?





yes! I think I know what you mean. Sometimes I can imagine being whatever is the subject of my attention and looking back at myself.


thank youWhen looking at a sunset, a full moon, or something of great natural beauty, have you felt yourself expand as?
Yes. I've never felt so expanded as when alone in the desert or at sea, with only space and the stars. But many of those I experienced this kind of environment with have said how small it made them feel. That seems to be the most common response. So maybe I'm psychotic! I've always felt a deep sense of connection with everything around me, animal, vegetable and mineral. It's what I call spirituality and it doesn't need religious beliefs - whereas most people who I've seen most uneasy at the edge of the universe have at least some lingering superstition that God etc exists. Seem contradictory, to me, but perhaps on second thoughts it's not! Some need comfort blankets; others don't. And comfort blankets can seem very fragile when confronting the universe, and what is really true for you, alone.
When looking at the Beauty that our Lord, made, is when I bow my Head, and give thanks to him, for this natural Beauty, he made for all to see his Wonders for all that appreciate what he gives to us, not only The Earth, but our Health, Happiness, and above all else our Unity, and Love, for those that are around us. Thanks be to our Lord and Savior.
Yes I have expanded as well.As we grow older and wiser(hopefully) yet content I see that these beauties are more of in the eye of the beholder and it gives us or maybe just me a sense of freedom.Each of the things listed here above in your question(stars,moon,etc)are things that I as a person carry special meaning with but otherwise a sunset for me is the best way to end my day knowing that I did well,overlooking everything while having dinner.I have witnessed wonders such as the Arches, Zion and Bryce National Parks where I have cherished many wonderful memories with my family yet the sense of walking through a river while you are surrounded by canyons is both exhilirating and a shot of adrenaline rush. I would say that sunsets on the beach or the sunrises are dear to me because that is what I catch myself doing a lot which is taking pictures of various sunrises and sunsets maybe because it reminds me of something innocent or my chilldhood but more of something that sets me free.Escaping this whole world of chaos is done through the small things such as watching a full moon or the stars yet most of them are dear to us yet what makes me the happiest is to share my special moments with someone I love.
Yes, I've had this experience. One of my favorite author's is Max Ehrmann. He's no longer living, and it's hard to find his writing in print, but he writes about that expansion when you're one with the moon, the stars, and nature. Beautiful thought, and beautiful writings.
Well when I see these things of beauty I feel very much part of the greater universe. I find these things awesome and inspiringly thought provoking, as well as extremely comforting. I do realise that I am part of a bigger thing. Especially when I see the moon hugely hanging low in the night sky with a slight tint of red running through it, it is soo humbling and yet so comforting.
';That sensations only happens when I'm staring at a naked


woman's body, just as I am about to slowly insert my 'sex


drive' within her 'clean shaven' genitalia.';





';Trust me, when I stare into those wide opened eyes, hearing


her breathing pattern hasten, I always have an 'out-of-body'


experience.';





';As if I'm sitting in a recliner chair, watching myself engage in


the act of penetrating into the finer tuned depths of her body.';





';Simply breathtaking.';
Fantasized images such as these are often known to bring a rush of dopamine. Not because they are of some great mysterious force that makes you feel diffrently, just because of the thoughts and emotions attached to them.
Well I'm never not aware of my body, but I've experienced spiritual ecstasy and the presence of the sacred many times in nature. Windy mountaintops and waterfalls do it for me.
Yes, Rita i feel the beauty of nature. It expand my being into the reality of the universe. It is nice to be part of the natural beuty brings.





Thanks for asking. Have a great day!
On a daily basis. The mind can go anywhere and beome


anything, from a sub atomic particle to a worm hole to a


galaxy and beyond. Limitless.
yeah, all the time. just looking at the sky above me, I feel a deep connection and I feel like I'm not inside my body. my soul is focused and basically IN the sky. it's a great feeling.
No , when I stand in front of something of great natural beauty it makes me feel very small. Man can create beautiful things but Mother Nature really shows us how its done and in such a scale that we could never compete with.
Yeah.


I really think awakening is coming ^ ^


As someone else said, a unity.


A great singularity.
Not exactly - I've felt myself a bit uplifted - not in the now ';a little more cheerful way'; - but as if something in me literally lifted up a bit.
ive smoked some sh*t that made me feel that way





matter of fact, once, i stood up and turned around and then watched myself stand up, it was an amazing experience
I become lost in that wonder, so lost in fact, that I find that I need to come back to reality very slowly, so as not to be too jarring
I feel oneness because I am also part and parcel of nature or say Universe. I enjoy bliss inherent in myself.
In a way, I realize there is something so much bigger and more beautiful that I am a part of.
I can鈥檛 imagine it that who I am but all natural is with me for real natural life.





Smiling is going on , thanks
i feel in unity. like i can dissolve into it.
oh yes, so beautiful.
Only in vision of them .
';Only my skins keeps me from blowing up';
Oh! We miss the 'time' awareness, and ourselves too!
nope
Nope, never have.








Was I suppose to!
i feel one with nature....and you feel like you don't have or even need to think of anything else....you just feel...
yes my mind starts wandering...why i am on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment