Monday, July 26, 2010

What does ';Beauty is only a light switch away'; mean?

%26gt;It means ';they all look the same in the dark';...or possibly ';oh my god, I'm out of beer, she's still a dog and I haven't had any action for a month';.%26lt;%26lt;What does ';Beauty is only a light switch away'; mean?
Turn out the light and look in the mirror.What does ';Beauty is only a light switch away'; mean?
I would assume it means if you want to have sex with an ugly person, all you have to do is turn out the lights because it doesn't matter what a person looks like in the dark.
I think it means that everyone has beauty and it may take some time to realize it.





It could be bad if someone says it in a attitude tone or comforting as in assuring you. It all depends on who said it and the tone.
when the lights are out(only a light switch away) you can imagine your partner as anyone you want, whereas you can't if you see them in the light, in the course of having sex . It is a derogative phrase.
basically, flip the light switch off and in the dark you or the other person can be whatever you or the other person think...(I.E. flip the switch and Elmer Fudd turns to Brad Pitt)
All cats are the same shade of grey in the dark.
when you turn off the light its dark so you cant see the ugly
This may explain what an acquaintance meant when he said ';I've never been to bed with a Plain Jane; but I've woken up with quite a few of them.';

No comments:

Post a Comment