Monday, July 26, 2010

What beauty treatment should i get for holiday?

I am going on holiday and am thinking of having beauty treatments before I go. I need things that will last a few days at least.





So far I'm thinking of either bikini and leg wax, spray on tan (although really that will start fading by the time I get there), eyelash tint. I am not sure what will lastWhat beauty treatment should i get for holiday?
Bikini and leg wax because they last a long time and you won't have to worry about shaving while you're relaxing on vacation!





Also, pedicures always feel good and your toes look super cute afterwords.What beauty treatment should i get for holiday?
I wouldnt reccommend a spary tan for a holiday that your going to be using a pool or going into sea water as these can take the tan off





Get a manicure and pedicure with french polish as these look really clean and dressy





Try eyebrow wax n tint





Definately get the bikini, legs and under arms waxed too





And why not get an exfoliation treatment done to prepare your skin for the sun
I agree with wax, eye lash tint and manicure and pedicure but wouldn't bother with spray tan as it will go really patchy as its wearing off it ur going sumwer hot and also if u are in the pool xxxxx
Manicure and pedicure too!
facial.
  • cream solution
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment