Saturday, July 24, 2010

I need to find a beauty shop that provides eyelash dyeing in my area?

Does any one know of a site that can help me find one?I need to find a beauty shop that provides eyelash dyeing in my area?
I hereby turn you on to Yelp! I check this site first for just about everything because it really is real people reviewing based on their own personal experience. I've gotten so many good tips on where to go - and, even more important, where to *not* go! I don't want to sound like a commercial, but this site has really been valuable to me.





http://yelp.com





Good luck and be careful! I hope it turns out exactly how you want it!I need to find a beauty shop that provides eyelash dyeing in my area?
try a beaty-parlor that's where they do it.
google. you can find anything with google :D

No comments:

Post a Comment