Monday, July 26, 2010

Can your beauty start a war, like Helen of Troy?

NopeCan your beauty start a war, like Helen of Troy?
for some reason this reminds me of a joke i heard today.


dude: do you raise chickens?


girl: no...


dude: cause you sure know how to raise my cock.


it went something like that. i'm not sure how this reminded me of it, but whatever.





to answer your question, no. lolCan your beauty start a war, like Helen of Troy?
It wasn't necessarily her beauty it was a chauvinistic male who didn't want her to be with another man and he didn't want to stay with her he wanted to kill her
Nooooope
idk im not ugly but im not that beautiful im more like in the middle
No, my ';beauty'; blinds puppies.
LIL no, even when young I was but a 'plain Jane'
If only it could...
Oh yeah! i got em up all around the town
No, but my ugly can cause a traffic accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment