Monday, July 26, 2010

Does anybody know of or recommend any Beauty Salons/Health Spas in Ipswich or Stowmarket?

I'm trying to sort out my work experience. I am beginning to get desperate as I don't have much time left to sort it out. I'm interested in Beauty and fashion and that. Has anyone got any ideas?


I would really appreciate it.Does anybody know of or recommend any Beauty Salons/Health Spas in Ipswich or Stowmarket?
Maybe go to where ever you go to get your beauty stuff done ;)


I have next to no experience in this field though, just clicked on the question because you mentioned Ipswich :DDoes anybody know of or recommend any Beauty Salons/Health Spas in Ipswich or Stowmarket?
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en%26amp;resn鈥?/a>





go on this is is brilliant i promise u it even has pics addreses and phone number it has alot of detail
supercuts

No comments:

Post a Comment