Saturday, July 24, 2010

Do you know of any crazy beauty facts?

I'm leading a small group tonnight and I've searched the internet, but I can't find any beauty facts that are off the wall. Can you please hep me?Do you know of any crazy beauty facts?
One that I have been told is if you have large pores or some small crows feet you want to temporarily fix use rub a little Preparation-H on and it will tighten your skin to shrink pores and get rid of the wrinkles!! Uhhg....if it shrinks hemorrhoids why not pores...EWWWWW!Do you know of any crazy beauty facts?
lemon juice is great for beauty can help fade freckles and all sorts, also honey, and wold you believe vinegar as well. there is a site on here somewhere for vinegar
Bathing in sour milk...Cleopatra used to bathe in sour milk...it is said to be the secret to her luminously beautiful skin and youthful glow! This is because sour milk has natural AHAs (also called fruit acids) effective for exfoliation and skin rejuvenation.
me?
mix sand and honey together and use it as a mask leave on for 15 mins and wash off...it works wonders

No comments:

Post a Comment