Saturday, July 24, 2010

Is there a certain health and beauty aid that you are addicted to buying ?

Neutrogena daily facial pads :)


Make up wise coloured eye shadows (I like bold eyes for shows) from Bourjois and Elizabeth Arden, mascaras (I have never bought the same mascara twice) and if I could afford to I would probably buy A LOT more Lancome Juicy Tubes. Then in general (still in show mood) anything unusual, (think bright, neon, glittery etc)Is there a certain health and beauty aid that you are addicted to buying ?
I'm addicted to buying heels, which I think would come under beauty because they make me feel gorgeous.Is there a certain health and beauty aid that you are addicted to buying ?
Toilet paper.


Other than that I love different colors of lip gloss and lipsticks.
Baby Wipes from Walmart. The baby wipes remove my makeup and has Lanolin to make my face soft and cleansed.

No comments:

Post a Comment