Saturday, July 24, 2010

Has anyone ever attended Federico beauty school in Fresno CA?

If so I want to know what to expect....I haven't really heard much about it, but I'm thinking of attending there.Has anyone ever attended Federico beauty school in Fresno CA?
I live here, I haven't attended because I'm only 16 but I hear it's good. The thing about Fresno is it can suck here. The weather can be unbearable in the summer, and in the winter it is unbearably cold but never snows. If you want to go to beauty school I'd say try it out here, Fresno isn't terrible. In fact in a way I love it, there may not be much to do but you're only a couple of hours away from beach or other fun places.





I'm sure this isn't what you were looking for, but I hope I've helped you.

No comments:

Post a Comment