Monday, July 26, 2010

What are some good movies like Stage Beauty?

I really liked stage beauty, and I love period romances. This was just a great, don't get me wrong I am not looking for a movie that has homosexual relationship.





Other movies I enjoyed:


The Duchess


The Girl with a Pearl Earing


Pride and Prejudice (all jane austen work)What are some good movies like Stage Beauty?
Shakespeare In Love (Gwyneth Paltrow)


Becoming Jane (about Jane Austen's life - with Anne Hathaway)


Sense %26amp; Sensibility (Kate Winslet)


Emma (Gwyneth Paltrow)


Romeo + Juliet (Leo DiCaprio %26amp; Claire Danes)


Tess of the D'Urbervilles (old movie but there are lots of TV versions)


Much Ado About Nothing (Kate Beckinsale, Keanu Reeves, Denzel Washington)What are some good movies like Stage Beauty?
Never seen one of these but I can tell you that TAKEN is awesome!
  • cream solution
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment