Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I was born with a 'beauty mark' on my right cheek, and, recently I've felt a bump under the skin. What is it?

I know people with birthmarks are prone to some kind of skin cancer if bumps materialize but is it for certain that's what it is? Is it likely?I was born with a 'beauty mark' on my right cheek, and, recently I've felt a bump under the skin. What is it?
Hi!


Any change in an existing pigmented area should be evaluated by a doctor, if for no other reason than to reassure yourself that there is no cancer. Feel free to check out my skin cancer info on Suite101.com here:





http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/vandew





Best of luck!I was born with a 'beauty mark' on my right cheek, and, recently I've felt a bump under the skin. What is it?
You should have this checked out. Any mole or skin marking change should be evaluated by a Dr.


RN
I would go to the doctor, I really would. It could be nothing, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment