Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I want to go to beauty school around how much would it cost me my first year? and what material are needed?

What kind of test would i have to take?I want to go to beauty school around how much would it cost me my first year? and what material are needed?
Anywhere between 2500. %26amp; 5000. unless you qualify for some grants all supplies are included. You have test to take at school, graded on performance. However, the biggest and


hardest is your state exam to get your license. you are timed


on this test. So if don't score high in school and keep refreshing yourself you won't pass the state exam, if I remember right it was 25.00 each time you took the test. this is a seperate fee from your tuition.I want to go to beauty school around how much would it cost me my first year? and what material are needed?
it depends on what state you live in. most places you have to be 18. around where I live its about 13,500 with books and everything included.
  • cream solution
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment