Monday, July 26, 2010

How much of your income per month is actually spent on your fashion and beauty expenses?

Just be honest.How much of your income per month is actually spent on your fashion and beauty expenses?
Not much. I've curbed a lot of that wasteful spending. I used to buy a lot of cosmetic-type items that I know I would never use (which I was right) %26amp; the money wasted is sickening to me now!How much of your income per month is actually spent on your fashion and beauty expenses?
Dont have an exact amount but not too much. I've learned to do my own manicures, pedicures, hair, and makeup. I probably spend about 50-60 dollars a month on hair products though (i use Redken). As for fashion I havent been shopping for awhile because I still have clothes I need to wear for the first time. I've saved a lot of money by doing things this way :)
well ihave tons of clothes %26amp; shoes so i dont buy alot each month sometimes none at all. i stil have things i havent even worn yet.





make up %26amp; hair products i probably spend $50-100 a month. $20 of that alone is my hairspray!! big sexy hair volumizing hairspray! its amazing but kinda high, i use that brand of mouse also and thats $15 lol. so yeahhh
Less than 20 bucks a month... Way less than that.





I have rent, bills, and gas and more imporant things to spend my money on.





I dye my own hair, trim it, make most of my beauty products at home, paint my own nails, and don't tan...so
Ok you said to be honest... None or very little cuz women buy most of my stuff. Being very attractive does have its perks.

No comments:

Post a Comment