Monday, July 26, 2010

Is beauty Therapy had to do in a college course?

i want to open my own business a hair and beauty salon but need to get some svqs as i want to be involved in it as well.Is beauty Therapy had to do in a college course?
I beleive that some parts of the beauty therapy course are very difficult and not many stay the course. However, I would have a word with the college tutor who may be able to advise you accordingly.





Not sure about the SVQ route as I thought the beauty therapy course was an HNC qualification and that you would need certain GCSE's or module SVQ's to get on that course.





Good luck if you cannot speak to the college tutor before next week phone up learning direct Scotland. I take it you are from Scotland as you speak of SVQ's..... The Scottish Qualifications Authority.Is beauty Therapy had to do in a college course?
where I stay outside Glasgow the students that do beauty therapy are the ones that were useless at school and beauty therapy is the only course they can get into and to do something with their life. I would go higher than NVQ and choose a HNC/HND

No comments:

Post a Comment