Monday, July 26, 2010

Do you tip a hairdresser at a beauty school?

If you get your hair or nails done at a beauty school, should you tip the person that does them? How much do you tip?Do you tip a hairdresser at a beauty school?
Depends if you are happy with their work..





Maybe they aren't permitted to accept tips.....


Find out...


xxDo you tip a hairdresser at a beauty school?
Yes I do 15%, it is polite, they may be students , but you are getting a good deal on a haircut, style etc.It is polite to pass a tip , because it makes them feel they did a good job. Self-Esteem always helps people try harder and do better.


It is amazing what a small tip would do.Maybe change the world.


Now if they really messed my hair up ad I had to go some where else to get it fixed , I probably would not.
Sure you do. 10% is adequate for a student's tip. Don't tip if the person did a bad job, though. The tip means thank you for doing something good. And 10% is fine for a student. (Give more to a professional hairdresser at a salon since he/she has already earned her way.)
If a hair cut cost me 20.00 I give them a 5.00 tip, I even tip my sister when she cuts my hair. If they do it correctly and I like it I give tips, its just the good thing to do, and remember at a beauty school, those people aren't making any money, they just go off tips.
I always tip - either at the hairdress or the beauty school. They are performing a service. Hair - usually 5-7. Manicure only - 3.
Most certainly.


Depends on what services you received and how well they did. I generally give $2 - $5.
course you should tip, its motivation to keep learning and not too much such as 3- 5 dollars would be ok... unless you go there often then stick to 2
Yes if you like their work. I went to beauty school and it was very much appreciated.
Of course you should tip them. I always leave $5 for my nails and around $10 for my hair.
Unless your cheap, tip whenever you wonder if you should. If they're not used to it, they might pass on it.





Karma!
Yes. You should tip her $2 to $5
well,


thats ur personal call,
Yes easy way right here the easiest ever. TAX TIMES TWO
yes you should... just give em like 2 or 3 bucks... its something.
DEPENDS IF YOU WANT TO
i go to my friends so no i dont tip them lol
yea
yes, they probably need the money. I try to tip 20%

No comments:

Post a Comment