Saturday, July 24, 2010

How do I make a beauty pageant sash?

white ribbonHow do I make a beauty pageant sash?
You could always check out http://www.sassysash.com too. They make custom sashes at really affordable prices. No satin, but anything else you can think of they'll do. Report Abuse
How do I make a beauty pageant sash?
I'd use some material similar to a non-shiny satin or taffeta; something nice with some body to it. It would have to be cut on a bias (angle), seams at the top and bottom; wouldn't be seen.


I've never made one but I sew a lot and that's how I would approach it. I've made drapes and curtains, slip covers, and all of my slacks, blouses,etc.
we bought one, it's easier
Even toilet paper could work .


Tin foil ? misc. fabric ? paper?


Be creative , duct tape is interesting.
Very carefully! Only kidding........I would think out of wide ribbon.
  • cream solution
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment