Monday, July 26, 2010

Do beauty spots only appear on the faces of really good looking people ?

absulutly not!


youre beautiful no matter beauty spot or not! youre beautiful person inside and out!Do beauty spots only appear on the faces of really good looking people ?
No, I've seen ugly people who have them too.Do beauty spots only appear on the faces of really good looking people ?
I have one (mole next to my mouth)...and I am average looking.
no.
theyre moles! And no ....tons of mingers have them!
Beauty spots are not really beauty spots they are a very dark mole. And believe me you do not have to be beautiful to have one.





Definition: A mole or birthmark. Also called beauty mark.





Also small black mark penciled or glued on a woman's face or shoulders to accentuate the fairness of her skin or to conceal a blemish. Also called beauty mark, patch.





Also please check this link out it tells you all about beauty spots/marks http://www.answers.com/beauty+mark?cat=h鈥?/a>
Nope! I'm not really good looking (just average I suppose) and I have one. They are just moles, everyone has moles just some on the face, some on other parts of the body.
nope
NO they dont just appear on the face and they dont just appear on beautiful people
No
it really has nothing to do with looks. just genetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment