Monday, July 26, 2010

Do beauty pageants serve any purpose to society?

well this is my essay topic.





can you suggest some i deas that i could put in my research paper.





I personally think that they don't but are ther any sources i could put in my paper to support my opininon





thatnk you for anyone who gives a helpful answer.Do beauty pageants serve any purpose to society?
many beauty pageants give a scholarship for college. Many people can't afford college so turn to beauty pageants to help them. many of them though get bad eating disorders like anorexia. Write in pros and cons of beauty pageants. I also made a report on beauty pageants. I hope this helped!!!!!


%26lt;3Do beauty pageants serve any purpose to society?
yes ofcourse... http://supremebeauty.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment