Friday, August 20, 2010

What is the one fashion/beauty trend that YOU wish would die?

I think mine would have to be those obnoxious ultra low rise jeans: seeing someone's rear popping up out of their pants is never attractive or apropriate.What is the one fashion/beauty trend that YOU wish would die?
Boots with skirts! I think that wearing boots with any type of skirt is nasty looking, and I don't know why so many people think it's ';hot';!





When I wear a skirt, I only wear either sandals, flip-flops, and maybe high heels along with it, but NEVER would I wear boots with a skirt!





Just my opinion!What is the one fashion/beauty trend that YOU wish would die?
Baggy pants and pop collars.
Skinny jeans %26amp; Leggings!
All the fashions for super skinny women - most women are around a size 12. Start creating clothes we can wear.
The vera bradley bags. I mean it's really getting out of hand, with all these teenages wearing them. They look like they're for old women. And they have everything from placemats to lunchboxes! It's over kill.
i'm with you on those jeans too many girls try to wear those things that have no business in them all because it is the latest thing.if you have the body hey go for it but if your butt and belly are hanging out ewww.i also don't need to know the color string your wearing either!
Those big chrome plated steel ears with flames painted on them.








I have never liked them.
Personally, I think tattoos and facial piercing make a woman less sexually attractive.
people following trends in general.





whatever happened to classic-looking clothes? and skirts! what about a skirt NOT made of a 2'; strip of destroyed denim? lol





and also the trend of dying to be thin... apparently looking emaciated is 'hot'... i think being healthy always looks best, no matter what size you are.
I don't want to see ANYONE'S rear or underwear, guys or girls!





And I don't like the leggings under mini skirts look either.
fashion trends are just that trends. its not a skinny vs. obese thing and i know someone will put my points down but HONESTLY SO WHAT IF A AVERAGE WOMEN IS A SIZE 12.STOP USIng EXCUSES!!!!! size 12 women dont neccesarily come with a marilyn monroe body most have flat wide rears or sagging breast or are triangle or pear shaped CURVY should only be used for smeone with an hourglass shape.Stop bashing thin people beause you were probably thin at one point or may have thin children.a man would take a size 6 women over a size 12 or size 0 anyday.
I'm with ya on the low-rise jeans. I wish people would realize that the most flattering pant has a rise that comes between your belly-button and crotch area. *** cracks are unattractive no matter who you are.





I also hate the footless tight with the mini skirt. The only people who can pull this off weigh less than 100 pounds and have chicken legs. Most normal women can't do this look without appearing shorter, thicker and overall un-put-together.
Piercing or tatooing everything. Get real folks, you're going to be grown ups (parents) one day, and it will all bite you back.
Ha ha ha ha... Yeah, the jeans do it for me too! And tapered pants!!
I agree with the pants


Also the body bashing of clebs in tabloids its rediciolus so what she gained 10 pounds we are not all sizes 00 and its giving women bady body types and ideas
Ditto on tapered jeans; I also hate the cropped pants + high heels look.
That nasty BLUE eyeshadow makeup.
I agree and the girls fail to realize the jeans make their butts look wider
I would probably say...


all those funky bracelets and necklaces, at ONE time! its just so awful and ugly sometimes, like just wear one at a time, you'll live!


....


and also maybe super-mini skirts, they're cute...but I always see a whole bunch of girls wear them everyday! its so...ugh





yeah, i thinks thats it : )
I have to agree with you on the low rise jeans and it has nothing to do with size either. I don't want to see someone's behind whether it's small or big. I think they need to start making pants to fit the waist or at least give the option for those who want to wear the pant at the waist. Everytime I go into the stores-low rise is all you see. Old Navy would be the culprit of this crime.
Encouraging people to slim down to a size 00. I keep readig about it in magazines at the moment, its just plain wrong! Be happy with who ya are!
Ultra pointy shoes....the wicked witch of the west died already... why are we trying to dress like her.
The damn emo/punk sh**. It's unattractive and weird. Why do guys think it's ok to wear make-up? Leave the make-up for the girls! And sagging pants that show ur a$$. Pull 'em up and wear a damn belt!!!!





Oh and also, IT IS NOT TRUE that ANY man would take ANY woman in a 6 rather than a 12. There are a LOT of men that prefer bigger women. SO you cannot say what you said with complete confidence. I happen to be a 12 and I am one of the ones that everyone says ';You're a 12?!'; In surprise. Not everyone who is a 12 looks bad.
Popped collars need to go. Skinny jeans, low rise jeans definitely, pointy shoes are hideous, but what I really can't stand are the girls that wear clothes that are too small for them. The ones that have a muffin top. It's really not cute. Thats why they make clothes in other sizes.
All the horrible and tacky makeup. And leggings.
i would have to agree with you about low-rise jeans. I hate them
Definately agree with you. I can't stand to wear them and they look awful on those that do. I hope the ultra low rise jeans trend ends ASAP....that was kind of a tongue twister towards the end.
yes low rise jeans and ultra low cut blouses-I hate getting a full view from both sides!
Tattoos. I do not see the lure for painting up your body. Looks life graffiti to me.
the low-cut skinny jean... too many people think they can pull this look off and cant. There are so many different kinds of jeans cut for different shapes, weights, heights. Find what works for you and work it. I am just tired of seeing everyone middle, Stomach or back... if you bend over and it shows your tramp- stamp tattoo, you need either a higher rise jean, or a shirt that is long enough for your torso to cover. If you have to adjust your clothes all day..IE.. tugging shirt down, pants up, it does not fit you, or your body type find something new. Along with the Love handles that ride over the sides of your jeans, not your size, find new jeans. Oh if we could only go naked... and yes I know how bad some people look, but seeing as i moved to Tennessee a few years ago, some of these people Bigger or Smaller would look better not in their too small clothes.
I love low rise jeans they fit better and look alot cutter than those baggy pants that make you look like u have no shape..... Dress to impress.... Beauty in pain

No comments:

Post a Comment