Friday, August 20, 2010

What are the names of the songs Joe plays in Beauty Shop?

Alright, so I've been going insane trying to find the songs he plays!


I love all of them.


I`m ESPECIALLY looking for the one right at the end of the scene where Queen Latifah comes upstairs to find her daughter and Joe at the piano.


It fades out with Queen Latifah leaning on the piano, and it`s just a small clip of the song. I know that sounds dumb, but it`s really beautiful.


PLEASE, HELP ME!


D:What are the names of the songs Joe plays in Beauty Shop?
Here is a link of songs from the movie I found


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0388500/soundtrack





or maybe the credits at the end of the movie will say. just watch the credits because it should say all of the music played in the movie.





Hope I helped!!

No comments:

Post a Comment