Monday, August 23, 2010

Has anyone tried the Sobare Beauty Mineral Makeup?

Its really affordable %26amp; I have been wanting to try a mineral makeup. Please tell me about your experience with Sobare Beauty Minerals.Has anyone tried the Sobare Beauty Mineral Makeup?
Ive read all kinds of mixed reviews on mineral makeup in general...ive been using Dinair Airbrush Makeup for the past 2 years and i LOVE it...it covers everything and makes my skin look flawless and its all water based so it not bad for ur skin. Anywho if u want to look more into in just google Dinair and u can look through their site...hope i helped...=)Has anyone tried the Sobare Beauty Mineral Makeup?
I haven't tried that, but I bought the Sheer Cover makeup. It is really good, it covers up what needs to be covered up. It's a mineral makeup i really like it.
No, sorry.
  • blue makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment