Friday, August 20, 2010

What does it mean to be told you have natural beauty and girl next door looks?

I have heard both that it is ';good'; that it means that you look pretty and beautiful, not like the rest, and then I have heard that it means (on this site) that girl next door looks means you look average...and is lovely the same as average?What does it mean to be told you have natural beauty and girl next door looks?
ok well, I also have the girl next door look, and my friend, he explained it to me not that long ago very well. so I'll try to explain it.


the girl next door look is when you dont get all glamorise looking every day, but you still look stunning. you can be beautiful w/out anymakup on, and you have a sort of confidence that helps you out a tun.


you dont need to cake on the makeup, because your really pretty w/out it, nomatter if you were in a prom dress ready for a dance or just going out to get the mail.





hope that helped.


:DWhat does it mean to be told you have natural beauty and girl next door looks?
overall it means you're pretty :)





natural beauty means u dont need make up or anything to help your looks


and the girl next door i thought means that you look like the pretty girl next door that boys would dream of having the girl a guy could never get...maybe im not sure though


good question.
well I think of the girl next door type of look as being common/average natural beauty meaning you don't need as much as others to look beautiful. so I wouldn't put those both in the same sentence but....I guess if someone was into average looking people they could.
  • blue makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment