Friday, August 20, 2010

I want to open my beauty parlour and I did course also but I don't know which location is the best for me to

start and can anyone give me some information how to start?and what is hot in parlour business and what additional i can add?I want to open my beauty parlour and I did course also but I don't know which location is the best for me to
First of all identify what your target market is - what class of women you are expecting. Consider what would your income be based on the number of people you expect, the charges for various sevices you provide and how much would be your monthly income- then balance this with the expenses.. so see how mcuh time it takes for you to break even and sustain the business there after. Thing is, best place for you to open your parlour is in any high street, shopping area but the revenues have to be in line with your expensive rents, salaries you may have to pay. Hence you need to look at all these things. See if any such business is already there.





Best thing I'd suggest is close to any major apartment complexes, colonies where women have time and money to spend in such Parlors and you too can develop a long term relationship. If it's closer to home, then they might prefer. As a woman, put yourself in a typical customer shoes and thing what would you expect when you yourself go to a parlor. Collect ideas and opinions from your friends and close circle.





Collate all this information and you've a business plan. A plan with as minutest details as possible (including any risks, etc) is a must to start any venture, of course.





All the best.I want to open my beauty parlour and I did course also but I don't know which location is the best for me to
ur home is the best place to start , without any botheration of rent , if ur really good the mouth publicity will invite all the customers


all the best with lots of goodluck
make it calm and serene, no kids allowed!





offer bottled water when people walk in,


and keep it clean.... throw away the old nasty


magazines...





look to put it in in a nice neighborhood, and hire friendly staff, don't let them be snooty to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment