Monday, August 23, 2010

What animal do you think is the most beautiful in the world and why you think it reserved for its beauty?

Wolves.





Wolves represent traits that I admire; Leadership, Teamwork, Comradery, and Family. I really like how they look, they are very sleek sometimes and mysterious. They can also be puffy and cute. And Husky puppies are the CUTEST WIDDLE EEDIE BIDDY MOUFOUBOUBOU.. *clears throat* Eh hem, I mean, they are cool. *looks shifty*What animal do you think is the most beautiful in the world and why you think it reserved for its beauty?
i always thought lions were beautyfull and sexy. they look so majesticWhat animal do you think is the most beautiful in the world and why you think it reserved for its beauty?
I dont know every animal has its beauty,but for me is the dolphin because the scene is really gorgeous when he jumps out of the water and splashes back in.Also the dog is a beautiful animal not only outside but inside too for its trust.
bald eagles
Snow leopards. They have the most gorgeous fur. I can't believe there are people stupid enough to think the fur looks better on themselves than on the leopard.
I don't know why the leopard isn't considered the most attractive mammal. It's contours are most graceful and sleek, with subtle and not gaudy coloring.


Unfortunately they are hunted for their skins for wealthy women to show off. You would need so many guards in the preserves that the leopards would feel threatened. Ironic, isn't it?
Lions,they are oddly graceful but fierce.
Any of the big cats. Panthers, Lions, Leopards. The raw power combined with pure speed, makes it a killing machine. On the other hand the sense of family and most living in packs means they have a much softer side. Be it caring for their children, hunting for food, or being lazy in the sun or the shade, nothing looks as beautiful to me as one of the big cats.
Tiger
how about a dolphin?





they are caring to their young





they are friendly to other especially to humans(the most feared animal on earth)





they play





they work as a team when they have to fight(especially when sharks are around)





they are just awesome creatures.





besides then i'd say horses who are so graceful followed by chameleons who are just strange and unique in many ways(loved my pet!)
Have you ever looked at a bird of prey (eagle, hawk, etc)? The way they hunt, etc is just extraordinary...truly a beautiful animal.
I like Tigers are really beautiful cats, they are the most powerful and biggest cat of them all. The tiger stripes make the tiger look very beautifully unique they are so mysterious in the wild. Yet they are so majestic up and close they are the most animal or at least thats my opinion.
Birds.


Ever watch a hawk in the air?? Gliding , circling, with hardly a trace of effort.


Awesome.
The giraffe...It's size, stature and unique makeup has always been totally spell-binding to me....
sheep, cause they push back
wolves
Horses! Nothing can beat the sight of a horse galloping through the sunset. Anybody who has ever seen a horse in person will know what I mean. :)
Well thats a hard question... I think pretty much all animals are beautiful, wolves/dogs, horses, birds. If I had to choose I guess I would say Cats, of any kind, domestic cats, panther, tiger etc just because they are so sleek, and have gorgeous fur, incredible eyes, and their grace and agility outshine just about every other creature. I mean what other creature can stalk so silently, leap with such fluid grace, and kill with such swift efficiency.. If you ever see a hunting cat you'll know what I mean..
I really like the Ferret. And yes I think it's beatiful. I looks like it's wearing a mask and they're so fas and skinny.
I think dogs are the best. they're fluffy, cute, come in all sizes and shapes, they're loyal, and they're anyone's best friends. You never know when a dog is gonna rescue you from a drowning incident. ahhahahas, yea, i just love dogsss! :D
Hands down... ELEPHANTS.





They're so intelligent and cute and loveable (its a proven fact that elephants have the same chemical reaction in their brain that humans do toward their young tht we call ';love';)


I wish they were small cause i'd totally own one!
Hi, That would be a Unicorn they are the most beautiful creature of them all. They are magical and wonderful in their nature and beauty. They deserve to be left alone and to run free. Not to be hunted for their magic and healing powers. This i believe.. Lol


poppy1
Tigers are awesome. I love their eyes, they're are so mysterious. You can just stare into them forever.
dogs


they are just so cute!!!
kangaroo, just because of how gracefull they look when they are jumping at full pace. They taste pretty beautiful as well
The cat is the most beautiful. The way a cat walks is so sleek and elegant. A cat can get into trouble and yet you can't help but laugh. Bonkers, my cat jumped up to the top of my refrigerator and then expected me to get him down. The cat comes in so many different forms and colors, from the puffy Persian to the sleek Siamese. They are so little yet think they are lions.
The White tail deer. They are so graceful when the run and have a keen sense of smell and great eye sight.
Dragonfly, its not an animal coz I can not choose the most beautiful animal without them there would be no humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment