Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Do you see beauty in ordinary things? What do you see? What is beautiful?

I'm curious... I think that beauty in the simple things is so important to see, I'm just wondering if others see it, and what they see. Thanks!Do you see beauty in ordinary things? What do you see? What is beautiful?
I see beauty in nature. All things natural are good. It's only when man comes along do things get ugly.





Clouds that move across the sky, they are ever changeing ... never really taking a constent form.Do you see beauty in ordinary things? What do you see? What is beautiful?
I can stare at almost any thing and see beauty. Like one time i got bord and i was staring at my hand and I saw a burning cross on my middle finger. It was wierd.
Yes I totally can see it. I see it in all the people and places and things on the planet. Even really rude people that piss me off. Whenever I look at trees it reminds me of Buddha.
Lots of beautiful things:


My wife fixes me toast and coffee in the morning and I appreciate her so much..


We have some beautifal palm trees in front of the house.


We have some wonderful friends.


We study the Bible together every morning and pray and it is so nice to be together..


Lots of beauty ..
Kissy, one of my favorite things in the world is to go to a park or hiking area and count how many shades of green I see.





Mother Nature is a beautiful thing!
An elementary school talent show - when all of the children have potential and everyone is talented.





A 10 year old boy who delights in seeing what clever antic his 2 year old sister will come up with next.





The acceptance from a golden retriever who finally brings you her ball.





Clouds, trees, ants... all of His amazing creations.
i think that beauty can be found in many things, including simple things. but i also think that beauty can be found in unique things as well..but thats just me!
Lots of things. A boy who cares that you have a good personality and not about how youy look.


poetry flowers books the enviornment ventage clothes to many things tlo say

No comments:

Post a Comment