Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Do you think Beauty hides personality in the beginning of a relationship?

will you more likely fall in love(or as we say lust) at the beginning of a relationship with someone beautiful?Do you think Beauty hides personality in the beginning of a relationship?
Its depends, If beauty is all you show in the begining of a relationship, then eys, that is all they can really fall for.





But if you show more of who your really are, not just on the outside, then your personality will say much more than your looks ever could.Do you think Beauty hides personality in the beginning of a relationship?
Yes. It has happened to me before. I dated a gorgeous guy that I was so into that I couldn't accept that his personality really sucked. It was only after many repeated offenses (forgetting my birthday, not showing up for valentines, etc.) that I couldn't explain away in my own mind that I finally accepted the fact that he was a jerk despite his good lucks. Or maybe he was a jerk b/c of those good looks. LOL. I think it's common for people to fall for the good looking people w/o examining their individual personality traits, character traits, etc.
i think it does, for one thing that beautiful lady might think she's perfect.


And she has her boyfriend believing it too.


One girl that i became friends with I loved a lot. She was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen, but the one thing I really liked about her was she didn't think about it, I guess she wasn't concerned about it.


She was fun and playful and had a really kind heart so that's what drew me to her anyway.
well first i am gonna say everyone who says its not about the looks is bullsh*ttin coz if they was ova butterz you wouldnt think twice about there personality if you never knew them would you the looks always attract you to them and if there personality is sh*te then you look else where dont ya. so yh you fall in love with a looka but if they have a crap personality then its a major turn off.
Looks are what attract you to a person


more often than not. Personality may play


the role sometimes, but hardly ever. Then


the looks take you to their personality which


makes you like the person even more or say


the hell with yah.
Yes your just so into what they look like and not who they really are but if you stay with em the longer you are in the relationship you will learn what that person is really like and who they really are deep down inside!!!
It depends on how the relationship develops. I was friends with my wife for almost a year before we started dating. Personality was a big factor in our relationship.
I think that beautiful people can look more appealing than unattractive people in the beginning of a relationship, sure. But there are certain levels of crazy that you just can't hide.
yes because ';the most elegant gift with the most beautiful wrappings does not tell you of what's inside.because it might contain a useless gift';
Well, yeah. You still need to be with the person longer to get a good feel of what their true colors are.
It is partial.

No comments:

Post a Comment