Friday, August 20, 2010

How long will this hairstyle last if I go to a beauty salon?

http://images.askmen.com/galleries/men/david-beckham/pictures/david-beckham-picture-1.jpg





What if I take a shower?How long will this hairstyle last if I go to a beauty salon?
You may have to get it trimmed every 3 weeks depending on how quickly your hair grows (if you choose to keep it). I'm sure he uses some sort of pomade or gel to get it like that so you may have to style it on a daily basis to get the neat bed-head look.How long will this hairstyle last if I go to a beauty salon?
not long enough. he's hot...





about a month or so
Hair styles will grow out at a different pace for everyone. Some people's hair grows very slowly and others (like mine) grow out faster than I can keep up with it, lol. Generally, 6-8 weeks is a normal time line to get a trim.%26lt;p%26gt;


BTW...what does taking a shower have to do with it??
  • blue makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment