Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you take any supplement or vitamin to keep yr beauty ?

Now I take only vitamin-C 1000 mg. I would like to know what else should I take, thank you.Do you take any supplement or vitamin to keep yr beauty ?
Do you take the vitamin c as l-ascorbic acid, which is the purest form of vitamin c? This is very important for it to work. I'd also recommend mixed tocepherols (vitmain e softgels), alpha lipoic acid capsules (a very potent antixodent and anti-inflammatory), Biocell Collagen capsules with hyaluronic acid and of course, a completely multi vitmain and mineral supplement, to ensure you are getting all your recommend daily allowances of vitmains and minerals. HTH : )Do you take any supplement or vitamin to keep yr beauty ?
beer...........hell lots n' lots of it works for me :D
Besides the good vitamins C %26amp; E... you must drink a lot of water... that is one of the most important things that keep your skin hydrated and elastic.
There have been NO scientific studies (valid studies that were done correctly: double-blinded, placebo controlled) that show the benefits of all the vitamins/supplements another person recommended. Vitamin C has NEVER been shown to prevent colds and too much vitamin-C can causes kidney stones if you don't drink enough water daily.





The only vitamins/supplements that are recommended (in people with no metabolic disorders and living in a developed country) are 1) extra calcium in post-menopausal women if they don't take in enough dairy (the loss of estrogen takes away the protective effects on your bones) and 2) Vitamin D in women of cultures who keep all their skin covered from head to toe while outside. The sun on your skin causes your body to produce Vitamin D. Vitamin D is important in calcium regulation and 3) Iron in people who don't eat enough meat or green-leafy vegetables (particulary menstruating women who don't eat these items because they have an ongoing constant blood loss monthly)





If your diet is adequate I would only recommend a daily multi-vitamin (if you insist on taking one) plus one of the above if you fall into those categories. Also, almost EVERY person in a developed country has an adequate diet (regarding vitamins) unless you are bulemic, anorexic or extremely-poor with not enough food. Even if you eat fast-food all day every day, there is enough vitamins and minerals in that food. Just too much fat and cholesterol. But, that is another quesiton.
I take fiber suppliments
I take a Multivitamin %26amp; Calcium PLUS Vitamin D
Woman's Ultra Mega from GNC, I can tell a huge difference if I take it or not. I think it helps me to have energy to workout and still clean my house and make dinner when I get home. It doesn't advertise that it gives you energy though, but that's just the difference I feel. I also just get a sense of health and balance. Hope this helps!
A multi-vitamin plus E. Check you vitamin bible..it'll tell you all the goodies to take for your complexion and hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment