Monday, November 21, 2011

Why are people so concerned with outside beauty?

It ( in all honesty ) is the last thing I notice. I love a smart mind and a genuinely kind heart first.Why are people so concerned with outside beauty?
Because of some of these reasons: fashion and tabloid magazines, the media (TV and movies). They influence people's perceptions of themselves. If someone doesn't look like a celebrity, they may end up in the cosmetic surgery office, bulimic or with self-esteem issues. People compare themselves to others -- that is the problem -- and they feel they are not good enough so they want to change their appearance.





Look at all the cosmetic ads. Women are bombarded with messages that they need to constantly beautify themselves. I guess that's why it's a billion-dollar industry.





While outside beauty is aesthetically pleasing, it's not nearly as important as inner beauty. The personality is what outshines all the products you put on your skin.





I, like you, love a smart mind and genuinely kind heart first. A person can be beautiful on the outside but ugly on the inside, or ugly on the outside, beautiful on the inside, or both beautiful on the outside and inside.





In any case, beauty is skin deep.Why are people so concerned with outside beauty?
First of all I like your usename it's cute and secondly you sound like someone I'd love to be friends with.





Okay my answer is that us humans suffer from a sort of egotistical view of how the opposite sex or the same sex if you're that way inclined should appear and attract us.


Some of us also suffer from alot of vanity about our appearance.


I agree with the reason that we want to mate with someone attracive so our kids aren't ugly.


That's a really harsh way of thinking though.
I'd rather not look at ugly things. I'm quite sure others feel the same way.
I think alot of it has to do with how you were brought up (obviously you come from a good home) and society. How much people rely on magazines to tell them what is right what is wrong, what is beautiful or not really has an effect on them, long term in all aspects of their life. I am concerned with my own outside beauty for myself because i feel good when i think i look good. but as for other people if they are nice and can make me laugh they are golden. beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder, not on the cover of the cosmo magazine.
I'm more concerned with a truly beautiful intermingling of the two.
because we don't have time to spend with that person and get to know them





so we take the easy way...if they're good lookin then they must have positive attributes





if not they're crap








but if you're lookin for a companion then you should give him/her an opportunitiy to impress you and spend loads of time so that both of you can get to know each other
Animal instinct controls the attraction, the need to procreate. it's built in our genetic code. It's nature. Look at the brightly colored birds and ornate horned animals, nature needs them to be a certain way to make pro creation desireable. You have just evolved with a higer level of humans to reason that outside beauty isn't needed for attraction as much as it was before.
I think it's built in survival, like to keep the species alive, the most beautiful and healthy would create good offspring, like animals choosing mates, isn't there some scientific study on this?.....But we are advanced and can be attracted to all kinds of things to a person......but ., many , I guess would worry..' What the other people would say of your friends %26amp; lovers '.... I like someone who likes me for me!..........Quote from Chris Rock.....'You have to Love the Crust of a Woman/Person'
lol. No offense


but in reality, looks is all it matters. But personality first though! But really ... everyone wants to look good to impress someone :\ it sucks because people don't actually care.. if you know what i mean :\
Because a lot of people are superficial.
Because the outside is WIDE OPEN! It's limitless, but if you put too much beauty inside there's only so much room and get's cluttered.





Well, I don't like that answer at all, but perhaps that is why people think that way...They don't realize that only the inside is infinite. Well, that's there loss and as much as I would like to explain and teach them better, there's so much beauty in me, I'm pretty occupied with sharing it with my reflection of the world around me.





Well, that didn't sound so nice either, a little egoistic. O.K. The outside is infinite because it reflects the inside as well, once you can see it within yourself you understand that everything around you is really the beauty you share.





O.K. I guess there's no good way of explaining the balance unless you can be self-confident and in awe of the world around you at the same time.





Hmmm....I'll have to put that conflict on my list of things to solve. But, if you wear a flower in your heart and a smile in your mind, you'll understand.
this mentality is the creation of people themselves. We have no one but ourselves to blame for such shallowness
To reach the smart mind you have to go through the face and for a shallow person thats where it stops. for a person who is of a higher iq,the content of the conversation matters. it is so nice to see that there are people out there who have deeper values.
Because people like to look at nice things. Do you want a rusted beat-up car or a nice shiny one? Same for people. No one wants to look at a troll.
because we have the eyes,you can tell a beautiful personality at a distance.a smart mind and kind heart comes when you get to know a person
  • blue makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment