Monday, November 21, 2011

Attention beauty professionals!!! What can I do to conceal the dark circles under my eyes?

I read that a yellow concealor stick works for under-the-eye circles. I tried it... but I'm thinking that suggestion might have been for people with lighter skin. I'm the color of milk chocolate. Please help...Attention beauty professionals!!! What can I do to conceal the dark circles under my eyes?
I think you're right that the yellow concealer is for lighter skinned people.





Hide dark under-eye circles by.... Lightly dotting on concealer in a shade that closely matches your foundation using a sponge or fingertip to blend.





When it comes to concealer, a little goes a long way. Too much accentuates rather than hides. And don't forget to blend.





All skin types should use cream formula concealers鈥攖hey blend better than chalky, dry or oily consistencies.





Dry and normal skin types should mix concealer with moisturizer when applying it to the under-eye areaAttention beauty professionals!!! What can I do to conceal the dark circles under my eyes?
if the concealer stick wont work, get a lipstick thats matte-finished ...choose the shade that matches your skin...its the same composition of concealer sticks...then put it on the dark line only and not on the whole eyelid..then buff it with powder or foundation ...try it, it works...
hey girl.. try going to the doctor and seeing if they can prescribe you some Retinol. It works really good for dark circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment