Monday, November 21, 2011

How well known are you on the Beauty&Style section?

Lets find out how well known you are(:


Thumbs up people you have seen before.


Thumbs down if you haven't seen them.


Star if you have seen me before.


Whoever has the must thumbs up gets 10points!How well known are you on the Beauty%26amp;Style section?
I havn't seen you before...I really dont remember people though...


:\How well known are you on the Beauty%26amp;Style section?
i dont really pay attention to people's names
I know that every other question on here is OMG!!! AM I PRETTY??!?!?!?!?! AM I UGLY?!?!?! COULDI LYK MODEL?!?!?!?! So annoying.
ok. here goes.
hmm I like this question... very interesting... well I am always here.... I rec some ppl here
Probably won't butttt





Hehe(;





Good ideaa!
What the heck?!
Haha ok i probably wont win but this is interesting lol
Do you know me?!
Happy New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment