Monday, November 21, 2011

Can i get a piercing through a beauty mark?

I WANT A MONROE PIERCING WHERE I HAVE A SMALL BEAUTY MARK IS THAT POSSIBLE?Can i get a piercing through a beauty mark?
Its possible to get one through a beauty spot but many body pierces could refuse it beacuase of the sensitivity to that area. You need to be cautious of infection if you were to get a piercing there. :)Can i get a piercing through a beauty mark?
no, as the beauty mark is made of melenin, it will hurt LOADS!!!!
tiffany...if it is a flat mole I don't see why not but if it protrudes I doubt you should attempt it...moles can bleed alot...also beauty marks or moles (they are the same to me) are pretty so why cover it w/ jewelry?
it is.


beauty mark is just the same as part of your skin.dont worry
Hey girl, I wouldn't try it. Sounds original and all that but too risky. Maybe put a fake beauty mark on the other side of your face and pierce that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment