Monday, November 21, 2011

Does anyone have info on the Empire Beauty Schools in Virginia?

I am currently looking into enrolling at the empire beauty school in richmond va. i was just wondering if anyone had any information on it. it's about 20,000 to go so i don't want to make a big mistake. Does anyone have info on the Empire Beauty Schools in Virginia?
Oh gosh don't! I went to look at my local empire beauty school and several girls there were from the Virginia school (I'm in NC) all I heard was terrible things about it, I.E. Major drama, no enforced rules..etc.. I would never spend $20,000 on going to a school that teaches sub-par techniques.





I'm attending the Aveda School in Charlotte, and I know that I'm getting the best education in the business!





Also, another reason I didn't like them, they messed up my hair and turned my mother's hair green/orange instead of blond. I would suggest getting your hair done there and not telling them you are thinking of attending the school. If it turns out fantastic maybe I'm wrong....Does anyone have info on the Empire Beauty Schools in Virginia?
Yeah. I know a few people who worked their. The Curriculm is old fashion, you spend almost 500 hours in freshmen class, which is way too much, and the people running the school(The director.) know nothing about Cosmetology, All they have is a Bachelors which doesn't do much in the cosmetology world.

No comments:

Post a Comment