Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm going to be in a beauty pageant and I need a talent! What should i do?

I love love love fashion. Im a fashion design major. I also love extravagant yet simple things and i love doing things big! Please help me.I'm going to be in a beauty pageant and I need a talent! What should i do?
I think that this is a great talent for you to display, but I understand the challenge for presenting it on stage. Here are some ideas:





1. You can wear one of you designs and model it. Have the emcee give a description of the outfit before your talent presentation, then do a modeling routine to some fun music that calls attention to fun parts of the garment - like maybe the stitching.





2. You could sew something on stage to music. You'd have to do this quickly and be really entertaining and animated. You would have to prepare pieces in advance so you could get the sewing done quickly. Then stand up at the end with a finished product. With practice this could be a really cool presentation.





3. You could sketch something onstage to music. Put an easel on stage turned slightly toward you with a big pad of paper, but where they audience can still see it. Dance around and sketch something quickly (find a design you love and just work on doing it within the time limit, then work on adding dance moves for entertainment). At the end of the presentation, take the pad off, turn it to the audience, and show it to them.





Those are just a few ideas for what you could do. I've judged tons of pageants and seen talent after talent and I'll tell you, anything that's not a vocal presentation is a treat. You'd definately stand out and be memorable. Just make sure your entertaining, it's all in the presentation.





Good luck!I'm going to be in a beauty pageant and I need a talent! What should i do?
since its a beauty pageant, dressing is extremely important. Get a fashion consultant, or if you are professional enough, get some appropriate dress and proper make up.
your talent is beauty !!!!
tell that! fashion is a great talent!

No comments:

Post a Comment