Monday, November 21, 2011

Mineral make up: miracle of health and beauty or hoax and fad?

Also, how is it about crepeing in fine lines?Mineral make up: miracle of health and beauty or hoax and fad?
I use Bare Minerals also.


I don't know about it ';improving your skins health';, but I do love it! I've used powder foundations and liquid foundations. Most powders didn't give me the coverage I wanted and sometimes looked chalky. The liquids tended to cake up in the lines around my mouth after a while, even when I only had a light layer on. I like Bare Minerals because it looks like I'm not wearing any makeup. It doesn't crease in the lines of your face either!Mineral make up: miracle of health and beauty or hoax and fad?
i use bare minerals. and it works amazing. it doesnt crease like that creamy kind. it covers your pores and everything. it works wonders :]
  • clarins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment