Monday, November 21, 2011

My girlfriend is persuing me join womanless beauty contest , it is for charity?

can someone tells me exactly what happens in this contest, this contest is for charity








its a charity eventMy girlfriend is persuing me join womanless beauty contest , it is for charity?
I think it's when guys dress up like women and are in beauty contest, You have to wear fancy dress, shoes, make up, wig etc. It is men having beauty contest dressed as women. I have been to a few, they are funny, and remember: its for a good cause!My girlfriend is persuing me join womanless beauty contest , it is for charity?
Sounds like it's for homosexuals.
Don't know....never heard of it before....just go and have fun with it :)
Try a google search for ';womanless beauty contest';.





Here is one description I found:


http://www.kintera.org/atf/cf/%7B7430962鈥?/a>
yep :P prepare to have gey sex lol LOL
Yes, there are lots of photos that can be found by typing in ';womanless beauty pageant'; on google search. In fact this page came up from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment